Meeting the market’s demand in terms of low water content and high heat outputs, the new LST Optima is certified in accordance with BS EN 442, delivering warmth, safety and elegance for end-users and simplicity of installation for contractors.
Features & benefits
- High output LST which conforms to NHS DN4 which conforms to an average of 43°c.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with BS EN 442.
- 4 x case styles providing floor mounted & wall mounted solutions.
- 3 x TRV configurations (internal/external).
- Highly efficient, high output fin coil
- Anti-bacterial coating standard on brackets
and casing at no extra cost.