Designed specifically for environments and buildings frequented by children, elderly people and vulnerable adults, our Protecta LST range puts health and safety at the top of the agenda. In fact, they conform with NHS Guidelines for ‘Safe Hot Water & Surface Temperature’ and HSE health services information sheet ‘Managing the risks from hot water and surfaces in health and social care’ for use in schools, hospitals and other healthcare facilities.
Features & benefits
- The complete range fully conforms with NHS guidelines for ‘Safe Hot Water & Surface Temperatures’ and HSE health services information sheet ‘Managing the risks from hot water and surfaces in health and social care’ by ensuring surface temperatures do not exceed 43°c.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with BS EN 442.
- Lockable cover for restricted access.
- Curved edges for safety.
- Anti-bacterial coating standard on brackets and casing at no extra cost.
6.1. Save as expressly provided in these Conditions and except where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6.2. Subject to clauses 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, the Seller warrants that the Goods will correspond with all relevant British Standards and adopted International Standards and be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of their delivery and for a period of:
- 10 years - Precision, Profile, Multi-column, Ultima, Protecta, Primo, Primo Plus, Fascia, Fascia Grace, Fascia Vertical and Centre Tap ranges.
- 5 years - HD radiant panel, SMART radiant panel, Radiavector, Crystal, Crystal E, Edge & Groove ranges.
- 2 years - Optima, electrical componentry forming part of electrified radiators and towel warmers
6.3. The Sellers warranty as aforesaid:
6.3.1. shall be conditional upon the Buyer notifying in Writing all and any defects apparent at the time of delivery to the Seller within 48 hours of the time of delivery of the Goods by the Seller; and
6.3.2. does not extend to Goods for which the Price has not been paid by the due date or to parts, materials or equipment not manufactured by the Seller. If the Goods have not been manufactured by the Seller the Seller will use its reasonable endeavors to pass to the Buyer the benefit of any warranty or guarantee afforded to the Seller by the manufacturer of such item ·where such warranty or guarantee is capable of assignment.
6.4. For the purposes of clause 6.3 a defect shall be apparent at the time of delivery if it would have been so apparent upon a reasonably thorough examination and inspection of the Goods by the Buyer (whether or not such examination or inspection is actually made by the Buyer).
6.5. The Seller shall not be liable for defects in the Goods arising from any drawing design or specification supplied by the Buyer or for defects arising from wear and tear, damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to take adequate measures to protect the Goods from damage, incorrect handling or storage, failure to follow the Sellers instructions (whether oral or in Writing) mis-use, alteration or repair of the Goods without the Sellers prior approval in Writing.